XTC Mulitsport Race

Active Life Physiotherapy was busy as the XTC Multisport event that was held for the first time in Squamish. Sophia and I provided onsite physiotherapy services at the event and Sophia also helped with the feed station (Thank you Sophia!). I took the opportunity to race the duathlon. While my legs were not doing so well running downhill I was able to recover on the bike and gain some time on the field on the technical mountain bike section. It was great fun and I was very proud to be wearing our activelife multisport gear. At the end of the full tri and duathlon the Kids Race was held and I had the opportunity to ride with them on the course and help fix some bike chains that came off. The young up and comers are fast! We look forward to being out at the event next year linking our mountain bikers with trail runners in the team category! We would like to thank XTC Multisport for organizing a fabulous event.